Thursday, August 14, 2014

Run route view and thoughts

Ran 6 miles on Wednesday from my apartment all the way to central park. I turned left at 86th street from amsterdam and went to finish my last mile at the park. It was raining from my neighborhood but stopped at 130th street. I was already on the road when it started raining and it was too late to go back home. Good thing i stashed a ziplock bag in my fanny pack to protect my wallet and phone. I finished the run a little over an hour and I felt great afterwards. I was afraid of crashing like I did during that last 11 mile run I did a week ago.

Here are some photos of the cool stuff I saw while I was running:

look at those scary clouds

just ran past my future university -city college of new york

church by the cathedral parkway

display on a hardware store

beautiful lake and weather


so serene

thats one sexy dawg, I mean the dog
patriotic runners?

cute jogger. hehe


dont ask me why but they were wearing boots at 86 degrees!



crossing the street. check left

crossing the street, check right

museum at 77



shake shack

crossing the street again before going to the train



No comments:

Post a Comment