Sunday, July 27, 2014

Running and food



Above is a photo of my favorite run route view by the Hudson River. I have a separate blog about cats and other random stuff that I haven't updated in awhile coz I got caught up with work and other life issues. I don't know how I can sort my stories on Wordpress and blogger so I decided to create a blog solely about my two main passions namely running and cooking good food hence the blog name. I've always loved cooking and although I dont have any culinary school certification to back up my (ahem) claim that I can cook well a bunch of my friends and especially the love of my life, my bashert, loves the dishes I make. I have been cooking since I was 13 but most the recent recipes I follow aren't my own concoctions. I mostly get recipes online and from magazines and books handed down to me by my mom in law.  This blog is a simple online platform where I'll share recipes I've found, tried and find worth sharing. Also I'll be posting photos of the cool things I see when I go running. 

No comments:

Post a Comment